I remember....
the moment i first saw you
when i first looked into your eyes
i felt a tremor , pass down my spine
but you dint knew my state .......
I remember ....
the other times
fate puts us together
willingly....unwillingly
the many efforts you made to reach out to me
I remember....
how desperate you & i felt ...
when we did not feel each other presence near,
the day you were leaving ....
and i saw you passing by....
my eyes brimming with unshed tears.....
wondering if you would take me along
the tumult, i felt within me
waiting to reveal my feeling to you
wanting to probe into your silence
and then, i felt your eyelids rise.
the time stood still
when you stopped
& nodded
& i understood
YOU CARED
the moment i first saw you
when i first looked into your eyes
i felt a tremor , pass down my spine
but you dint knew my state .......
I remember ....
the other times
fate puts us together
willingly....unwillingly
the many efforts you made to reach out to me
I remember....
how desperate you & i felt ...
when we did not feel each other presence near,
the day you were leaving ....
and i saw you passing by....
my eyes brimming with unshed tears.....
wondering if you would take me along
the tumult, i felt within me
waiting to reveal my feeling to you
wanting to probe into your silence
and then, i felt your eyelids rise.
the time stood still
when you stopped
& nodded
& i understood
YOU CARED
No comments:
Post a Comment