Pages

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, January 4, 2013

2013

I don't have a snazzy catchphrase for this year like "12 in 2012" and it's mainly because I didn't want to add another goal. It was hard enough to think of so many last time and I just didn't feel like adding some lame "extra" to make 13. lets be real, I have no desire to change my habits about either of those things.Instead I have 10 overall goals for myself. Some are big, some are small, some require deep thinking, and some are just basic habits. And I like to call them goals instead of resolutions because this way it feels more casual, like I can get to things as I have time. Oooh, I just thought of something: the sense of urgency might be why I never kept traditional resolutions. I felt like I had to start RIGHT THEN, which, if you know me, isn't how I roll. I like to ease into new things. Anyway! Let's see what I want to do this year. 



MY BUCKET LIST


1.PARTY IN IBIZA
2.CHEESE CAKE FACTORY
3.SEXY BACKLESS GOWN
4.A TIARA
5.SENTOSA
6.BEEF TASTING
7.TATTOO
8.DSLR
9.REUNION WITH MY EX's
10.GOLD BISCUIT


No comments:

Post a Comment